Effective Treatment for Automobile Accident Injuries
If you have been involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision, no matter how minor, you should receive an assessment from Dr. Fletcher at Wasatch Health Solutions.
Please Read The Very Important Information Below:
What is normally available to you through insurance?
When care beyond ‘PIP’ limits is necessary to achieve maximal medical improvement and another party was liable for the accident, it is highly recommended to retain the services of an attorney. Typically, any unpaid balance beyond ‘PIP’ limits is covered during settlement through the efforts of an attorney and the insurance carrier.
Our Patients Recommend Us
Auto Accidents & Injuries
If you have been involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision, no matter how minor, you should receive an assessment from Dr. Fletcher at Wasatch Health Solutions. Auto accidents and falls, whiplash is a common injury. When a vehicle is struck from behind, or a fall occurs, the head moves violently back and forth. This can cause muscles ands ligaments to be strained and/or torn. This is referred to as soft tissue damage, and can cause stiffness and soreness. Whiplash can also cause structural damage such as misaligned vertebrae, herniated, bulging or ruptured discs, or nerve damage due to the over extension from the violent movement.
Let Dr. Fletcher Evaluate Your Condition
- It can take up to two weeks to suffer pain from whiplash from an auto accident or fall.
- Brain Trauma and whiplash are common injuries sustained in auto accidents.
- Even slow speed accident as low as 3 MPH can result in whiplash. Low speed accidents carry a high probability of ligament damage to the neck and spine. Many bumpers will completely collapse and recoil with little evidence of damage. This change of stiffness transfers more strain of the collision to the occupants.
- Seat belts help prevent fatalities but increase the likelihood of neck injury. Seat belts hold the body in place during an accident, leaving the head with no support, allowing it to whip and cause ligament damage.
- Damaging neck ligaments results in pain and instability. A mere 8% stretch to a ligament can result in permanent damage.
- If evaluation and treatment is delayed, it increases dramatically the possibility of Degenerating discs and joints which is one of the leading causes of back and neck pain, many people report chronic pain following an auto accident.
- 90% of late whiplash patients still responded favorably to chiropractic care.
- Our approach works to heal damaged ligaments of the neck and spine without surgery.